Dr. Mohammed Shakeel
Dr. Shakeel graduated from the prestigious New York University College of Dentistry. Additionally to his years of successful general dentistry experience, he has received advanced training in implant dentistry. In 2007, he was awarded Fellowship and Diplomate status by the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI). He is an active member of the Chicago Dental Society, the American Dental Association, and the International College of Oral Implantology.
As an advanced restorative dentist, Dr Shakeel focuses on restoring patients' aesthetics and functionality.
Dr Shakeel's approach is characterized by comprehensive treatment plans, meticulous attention to detail, commitment to excellence, and a focus on patient satisfaction. There is no longer a need for dentures for those with loose or missing teeth, severe periodontitis, or tooth decay. A complete dentition can be restored with dental implants in only a few visits. Besides pursuing the latest dental techniques, Dr Shakeel also strives to accommodate his patients' needs as best as possible. Through countless hours of continuing education courses and vast clinical experience, he is able to tailor every patient's treatment plan to fit their needs and budgets.
With his charismatic personality and compassionate approach, Dr Shakeel has earned the loyalty of many patients, including some who travel long distances.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery New York University College of Dentistry with Honors in Oral Surgery May 2002.
- Fellowship Awarded by International College of Oral Implantologists 2006.
- Diplomate in Oral Implantology Awarded by International College of Oral Implantologists 2008.
- Advanced Training in Bone Grafting and Harvesting Techniques by Dr Arun Garg.
- Zimmer Block Graft Technique certification.
- Implant Dentistry Continuum 2005,2006,2007 by Implant seminars.
- Clinical Residency in all on 4 dental implant techniques; Malo Clinic, Lisbon Portugal under Dr. Paulo Malo.
- Chicago Dental Society
- American Dental Association
- Illinois State Dental Association